The COSL Peer Mentoring Working Group stands as the central point in promoting the culture of Peer Mentoring in South London.
The COSL Peer Mentoring Working Group assumes the role of:
- Sharing the experience of running and evaluating Peer Mentoring schemes
- Fostering collaboration between schemes
- Providing direction and guidance for interested parties to set up and maintain Peer Mentoring schemes
- Keeping the COSL Peer Mentoring website up-to-date with relevant resources
However, the group will NOT:
- Provide mentoring for individuals
- Directly provide training
- Mentoring Leads from each scheme
- Group Administrator
The group shall meet a minimum of 2 times annually.